Whats my 320d Touring Worth

H have a 2003 (03) bmw 320d SE Touring (6) in Black with 114K miles on the clock. Its in great condition, and drives like a car with half its mileage.
Has FSH and I have jJust put two new front tyres on and will have a new MOT next week.
I am wanting to get a new shape BMW 530d or 525d.
What should I expect as a fair part exchange or what would i get in a private sale?
Thanks

You should be scanning eBay Motors and/or Motor trader web sites.
Its only worth what someone is prepared to give you for it.
I have a nice e38 740i 1996 for sale @ 5K or offers or will consider a swap for early 90s 3 series auto Coupe 318 or 320. What's about guys?