Whats with this? BMW Canadian Dealer needs $1300.00

What are they smoking? I have pre-wiring for a bluetooth phone and it needs 1300.00... Anybody know what for? Is there an altenative, more realistic
price... My vehicle is a 2003 330, sport and premium package.......thks for allowing me to rant.
YOU MUST LIVE IN TO?.

needs
for