Where can i buy a E46 Hard top from? How much from BMW?

Hi All,
I live in the UK and as you all know winter is coming round, and im dreading the thought of driving around with only my soft top to keep the cold out! Plus I want to protect the top from colour fade and
anything else the UK winter may throw at it.
Does anyone know the best place to buy a Hard Top? I have a E46 BMW 2001 model(pre-facelift). I need a Topaz Blue top with prefereably Beige interior and a Chrome Trim.
How much from BMW? is there a website i can get it made from? do you have one for sale?!
All feedback apprieciated.
Thanks H

While I don't drive it in the snow, my Z4's soft top is well insulated and the heater keeps the interior as hot as I need it in cold weather. For protection of the top, RaggTopp is excellent.
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/shop/engine-amp-exterior/raggtopp-vinyl-top-protectant/p_174.html
The real issue for winter is having the proper tires (or tyres in your case).
Tom K.

Ebay is probably your best best, a dealer will want 1500+ even for a second hand one. I had two E46 cabs and they survived several winters. It might be prudent to properly clean and retreat the hood now before the weather gets really nasty.