Where is the ACC Cabin Filter

"Psycho" a écrit dans le message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Because everytime I translated it in plain text. I've been missioned to perform some housekeeping in the group :-)))

Bye

Reply to
frischmoutt

"Dave Plowman (News)" a écrit dans le message news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...

Thanks Dave, But first where's the air intake inside the cockpit? It could be above the pedals, under the seats, on the passenger side, at the bottom of the windscreen, ... Not so easy to investigate in a Z3, the room is rather small.

Second, this sour smell is probably due to the accumulation of something, rottening somewhere. I'm afraid not to be able to clean this part of the AC circuit.

Bye

Reply to
frischmoutt

Well, it's likely to be close to the heater assembly and not directly visible. So in one of the foorwells. (Don't know the Z3.) Smoke from a cigarette etc should find it.

It's some form of bacterial growth - and common on AC cars, although my BMW is worse than my other car, despite my other car having a much more powerful system. It's my understanding it has no health issues.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)