Which address do you use to view this newsgroup?

I was doing a google search earlier and discovered that this newsgroup can be viewed elsewhere.Perhaps I'm clueless and as usual,the last one to know.I have been viewing it at
the address I just found and prefer over the above
Too bad it doesn't have photo abilities!
Anyways,are there other addresses to view this newsgroup? Thanks in advance :-)