Which address do you use to view this newsgroup?

I was doing a google search earlier and discovered that this newsgroup can be viewed elsewhere.Perhaps I'm clueless and as usual,the last one to know.I have been viewing it at

the address I just found and prefer over the above

Too bad it doesn't have photo abilities!

Anyways,are there other addresses to view this newsgroup? Thanks in advance :-)

Reply to
Nutz4Benz