Which address do you use to view this newsgroup?

I was doing a google search earlier and discovered that this newsgroup can be viewed elsewhere.Perhaps I'm clueless and as usual,the last one to know.I have been viewing it at
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.bmw?lnk=li
the address I just found and prefer over the above
http://carcommons.com/bmw-vf69.html
Too bad it doesn't have photo abilities!
Anyways,are there other addresses to view this newsgroup? Thanks in advance :-)