Which is best?

I am trying to find the most informative,accurate manual for the BMW 325ix(1988) Any ideas? PLease....save the SNIDE remarks for the CLUBHOUSE at the COURSE!

You and me both...
The best I've come up with is the Bentley e30 manual for everything except the AWD components, www.RealOEM.com, and one notable 325iX web site that is now dormant, but the owner keeps it online (heartfelt thanks to you, Gordon, if you read this):
http://home.earthlink.net/~wardellhix/iX /
Tip: "325iX" is a pretty exclusive search engine term that doesn't dredge up much dross at all.
--
Dan.

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:04:25 -0400, Dean Dark

I forgot to mention, there is also a pretty active 325iX Yahoo group:
Dan.

Dan, I greatly appreciate the info. I found the Chilton's "BMW coupes and sedans 1970-1988" to be very informative thus far and it does include the 1988 ix! I did see the website on the 325ix and found it to be very helpful also. Again thank you. I have a 1985 318i and is of course, nothing like the ix. Nevertheless I love this car. I just hope I can get it ready for this year at the Glen. Thanks again Dan.

If you think *that* piece of crap is good, you'll be impressed by a Haynes - and absolutely stunned by a Bentley. -- C.R. Krieger (Wondering why BMW didn't finish higher in Oz.)