Which of the bmw 3 series convertibles have 3 seat belts in back?

I have a friend who's got a 1985 or 86 323i convertible, which has 3 seats in the rear. I am confused because I am having a difficult time (more like impossible) finding a convertible that will accomodate three
kids in back. I may just have to forego the convertible, but I just thought i'd ask on a board that might have some experts who know. btw, i'd rather get a later model than an 85. Thanks in advance for any help! jo
320d sedan 2006 has 3 seat belts at the back..
Erhanboy wrote:

Yeah, he can just get the sedan and hack the top off.
Vuestra Merced wrote:

Sry for not reading properly i didnt see that you wanted corfotable
What part of CONVERTABLE is confusing you?

The OP was asking about a convertible. You're the one who seems to be confused...
--
Dan.

I'm not confused, I pointed out that the OP was asking about a convertible.

Then it's definitely me who is confused.
I thought that *you* were talking about a convertable, in capital letters, whatever one of those is.
That is why I queried the possible disparity between the OP's question about a convertible, and your comment about a convertable.
Have you twigged it yet?
--
Dan.

Well, I did misspell convertible, but I never had any confusion over what the guy was looking for. I was responding to a guy that said the 320d seats three in the back ...

The spelling? Mike.