will BMW copy price cuts from Ford, GM, Chrysler ???

it seems the price cuts are on junky cars only though .
how are BMW's selling ? can u get good sticker discounts at the dealer ?

How are BMW's selling? Good question. According to the latest US data from Fred Meloan, BMW Group sales for June 2005 was DOWN 3.3% However, BMW cars sales was *only* down 1.4% for the same month; while BMW truck sales was down 18.7% Mini is in the positive being up 24.6%!
http://myfilelocker.comcast.net/fdmeloan/BMW_Group_Sales.pdf
As for getting a good sticker discount, it all depends on the model. The facelifted 7 Series and brand new E90 3 Series are probably a NO. Same for the new M5. However, I bet you can get a great price on a Z4 or X5.

What is a BMW truck?
-Russ.
A BMW truck is also known as a SAV or X3 or X5.....

By who?
They're cars, with taller suspensions and taller bodies.
SAV does not mean truck. That's why they coined their own acronym for it.
BMW does not make trucks.
Mercedes does, but they aren't sold at the same dealership as the cars are.
-Russ.

others call them truck.
I have driven an X5 around an autocross and yes, they will outhandle any other SUV/truck, period. However, as good as the X5 handles, its definitely not a car.
Then again, Hans Stuck, BMW factory team driver, is suppose to driven an X5 V12 (X7?) around the Nurburgring in LESS than 8 minutes! Now that's impressive.....
BY BMW.

BMW makes trucks now? ;-)
--
*I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

Yep. next comes minivans. I kid you not.
London SW