Will E46 wheels fit the E90?

Am considering replacing my '99 328i with an '07 or '08 328i wagon and would like to keep my Dunlop M3's mounted on BMW 16" steel wheels. Anyone know if
they'll fit? TIA.
Tom K.
The brake disks on the '07 may be too large for the 16" wheel to fit over. call the dealer and ask for specs.

"SharkmanBMW" wrote

TireRack lists some 16" alloy rims for the '07 328i Wagon, but only for the Base model, not for the Sport model. Maybe the Sport model has bigger brakes?
Of course, that's not any guarantee that the 16" steelies he has will fit.
Pete

I don't think they will fit. The E90 3-series has the same offset as the E46 M3, rather than the standard car. IIRC, the same applies to the E36 M3 and E46 3-series.
epbrown