Will five series wheels fit three series?

I have a 06 325i, but I really like the stock wheels that come on the 525i. Does anyone know if these will fit the three series?

Thanks

Reply to
Jack Dotson

No. The 5 Series gets different offset than the 3 Series gets.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Just my luck. Sure wish they made this style wheel for the three. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Reply to
Jack Dotson

Yes..... but the offset is wrong

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Hmm, I wonder if any replica wheel makers would produce a 3-Series wheel in the 5-Series pattern?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Which style 525i OE wheels? There have been several different ones depending on the year, trim level, etc. If you identify which style you like you may find that they might also be manufactured to fit the 3 series. Many of the more popular styles are by different wheel manufacturers.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Yes, but it depends on the popularity of the pattern.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

I like the ones that come stock on the 06 525i non-sport. I believe they are style 138.

Reply to
Jack Dotson

Jack, Check this out. It's all of the available factory wheels that are out there. It gives the Style number, and many of the offerings give the specifications and which models they fit.

Also, you should visit eBay, and plug in BMW E46 WHEELS. This will give you all of the wheel offerings on eBay that fit your car, even if they are from the aftermarket. If you only want factory wheels, then plug in OEM into the search string. If you only want a certain diameter, then plug that in as well. If you would like a list of other models of car, then omit E46 and see what happens.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Haven't been there in a while, Jeff? The site's owner removed all the pictures a while back - October or early November; I used to use the site myself. epbrown

--

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to

"E Brown" >there.

No, I haven't. I clicked on the link to be sure it wasn't broken, it never ocurred to me to actually read what came up, DOH!

The site's owner removed all

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Blue Agave

The beauty of the link I posted was that the offerings were factory wheels, not aftermarket.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Yes, over 2 months later I ran across a replacement for Jeff's link. Better late than never:

epbrown

-- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus

2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
Reply to
E Brown

Fantastic! Thanks...

Reply to