Will five series wheels fit three series?

I have a 06 325i, but I really like the stock wheels that come on the 525i. Does anyone know if these will fit the three series?
Thanks

No. The 5 Series gets different offset than the 3 Series gets.

Just my luck. Sure wish they made this style wheel for the three. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Yes..... but the offset is wrong
Nick
Hmm, I wonder if any replica wheel makers would produce a 3-Series wheel in the 5-Series pattern?
Kevin
Kevin wrote:

Yes, but it depends on the popularity of the pattern.
--
-Fred W

Jack Dotson wrote:

Which style 525i OE wheels? There have been several different ones depending on the year, trim level, etc. If you identify which style you like you may find that they might also be manufactured to fit the 3 series. Many of the more popular styles are by different wheel manufacturers.
--
-Fred W

I like the ones that come stock on the 06 525i non-sport. I believe they are style 138.
Jack, Check this out. It's all of the available factory wheels that are out there. It gives the Style number, and many of the offerings give the specifications and which models they fit. http://www.kalach.easynet.be/bmw_wheels.htm
Also, you should visit eBay, and plug in BMW E46 WHEELS. This will give you all of the wheel offerings on eBay that fit your car, even if they are from the aftermarket. If you only want factory wheels, then plug in OEM into the search string. If you only want a certain diameter, then plug that in as well. If you would like a list of other models of car, then omit E46 and see what happens.

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 12:14:56 -0800, "Jeff Strickland"

the pictures a while back - October or early November; I used to use the site myself.     epbrown -- 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black

No, I haven't. I clicked on the link to be sure it wasn't broken, it never ocurred to me to actually read what came up, DOH!
The site's owner removed all

www.thewheelexchange.com
The beauty of the link I posted was that the offerings were factory wheels, not aftermarket.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:50:21 -0800, "Jeff Strickland"

link. Better late than never:
http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com /
epbrown -- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
E Brown wrote:

Fantastic! Thanks...
--
-Fred W