Window regulator grease

The window on my kid's E46 stopped working, I found the regulator had broken. I bought a replacement on eBay -- to my dismay, it is not OEM grade but that's another story -- and it came sans the lubricant.
I have white lithium grease that I plan on using, but I wondered if anybody has a better idea on which grease to use.
The job is finished.

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:22:22 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"

Lithium grease for that application will be suitable.