Windshield Replacement - which brand?

My 2001 325i sedan was hit but a stone and has a (expanding) long crack
Safelite says they can replace it for $250ish Novus says they use OEM Windshied (without BMW logo) for $440
Has anyone has any experience with either brands? What to look out for? is there any grading/ pressure rating/ clarity etc?
ram Seattle, WA

I once had a non-oem hatch window replaced (not on a BMW). It was a piece of crap. It wasn't bent right near the edges and the rubber/plastic trim wouldn't fit. In addition, it wasn't the same color as the rest of the windows.
Tell your insurance carrier to use OEM. Or, if you don't have insurance, spend the extra because you'll regret it.
Floyd (also in Seattle)
I had my 318i windshield replaced by Professional Glass on Aurora Ave N. in Seattle. I was completely satisfied with their work and materials. No leaks; Tint same as my original. It was on my insurance but I think it was about $330. They guarantee leak free and the fit.