Winter Wheel/Tires for e36 M3

Hi folks -
Looking for the best dedicated winter wheel/tire package for my other e36 m3 in the U.S. The Tire Rack has a great combo using 16" Italia m-contour
knockoff rims with 205/55 16 Blizzaks [and the small rims fit over the m3 breaks] which I use on my other m3, but unfortuntately they are out of stock [no more rims] so I can't pickup the same set for this car.
The only other option I see is the 17" steel wheels with Hakkapeliitta 225/45/17 Snow Tires
Optimally, though, I'm looking for real rims [preferably 16" ers] that give the car a more stock look that steel wheels.
Any suggestions?