Wiring fault

The central locking, electric windows and sun roof, also the interior lights have stopped working on my N reg BMW 318i Estate. Fuses O.K.need to find the comfort relay, anyone know were the it is, have tried under
dashboard both sides, not there. HELP please
Aitchie wrote:

A quick review of t'internet suggests this relay is to be found under the steering column.
Hello. Thanks for the info.. Yes it seems everyone thinks the relay is under the steering column,I'm going to search on Wednesday next