Wishbones on E46

I just had my 2002 E46 coupe in for the replacement of a window lifter.(Under warranty). While the dealer had my machine he replaced both left and right
wishbones and the bracket set in the front end. Seems odd to me to be replacing these at such a young age, 33,000 miles. Any opinions? Thanks, Joe
Joe C wrote:

Yes, they still haven't managed to make wishbone (joints) that last.