WTD: E30 316i manual gearbox (UK)

Wanted urgently:
E30 316i 1989/90 manual 5-speed gearbox. Or indeed 8any* manual box which will fit this car. Cash waiting. Can remove & collect if required.
cheers, JB

I'm sure I saw one on ebay UK last week.

Cheers John. It's now on my Ebay 'Watch List'. Nice and local too (<50miles). Thanks for4 the 'heads-up'.
JB