WTD: (UK) E36 Touring

I'm after a mechanically sound E36 touring. Prefer M50 engined 2.0 or 2.5 with manual transmission but other engines considered, even maybe a diesel. Aircon/leather would be good too. Very high mileage (200k miles+) or no service history is *not* a problem, nor is poor cosmetics/dents etc. Cash waiting. cheers, JB

.
Reply to
JB

Now sorted. A (hopefully) very nice 320i Touring with FSH and only 135k miles. Now to sell my old E34Touring.

JB

Reply to
JB