X Brace for E36 325i convertable

Can you let me know the address of Mason Engineering. CA I have a convertible with lots of scuttle shake, we have replaced the entire suspension woth Eibach springs and Yellow Koni adjustables which has helped
but it needs to be stiffened up. Your help would be appreciated Andy Melbourne Australia

Rabbit, John's email is johnmason55 AT adelphia.net. (Sorry, I had to change it. I didn't want his address getting tons of spam because of my post)
This is what the front brace looks like installed in an E36.
http://www.myphotospace.com/upload/714/E36Fitted1.jpg
This is what the rear brace looks like installed in an E36 coupe
http://www.myphotospace.com/upload/714/BMWE36PSD.jpg
I hope this helps!
Cheers! -=Wayne K.=-
Wayne K. wrote:

Neither of those pictures are of an X-brace. The X-brace is one of these:
http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/html_techtip/techtips/e36_xbrace.htm
It mounts under the car to reinforce the subframe.
What you showed pictures of are called "strut braces".
-Fred W
Thanks for the help I appreciate the info Ta Rabbit