X Brace for E36 325i convertable

Can you let me know the address of Mason Engineering. CA I have a convertible with lots of scuttle shake, we have replaced the entire suspension woth Eibach springs and Yellow Koni adjustables which has helped but it needs to be stiffened up. Your help would be appreciated Andy Melbourne Australia

Reply to
Rabbit

Rabbit, John's email is johnmason55 AT adelphia.net. (Sorry, I had to change it. I didn't want his address getting tons of spam because of my post)

This is what the front brace looks like installed in an E36.

is what the rear brace looks like installed in an E36 coupe
I hope this helps!

Cheers!

-=Wayne K.=-

Reply to
Wayne K.

Neither of those pictures are of an X-brace. The X-brace is one of these:

It mounts under the car to reinforce the subframe.

What you showed pictures of are called "strut braces".

-Fred W

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Reply to