X5 free maintenance

I just bought 3.5y old 2002 X5 with 43500 miles on it. I checked that is is covered by warranty till July 2006. How about free maintenance/inspections 1 or 2/oil change? Does it have that too?
Dimag - Bellevue, WA

Yes.
FloydR, Issaquah
I believe in 2002, BMWs were covered with a 4 year warranty, but only 3 years free maintenance. Joe

This is a question. http://www.bmwusa.com/Vehicles/X5/30i/Warranty.htm (Full maintenance link) tells about 4y/50000miles full maintenance. Is that for the new models or all X5s? I am not able to find any info on 2002 models maintenance at the official site. I guess I'll just call customer care at BMW and ask about that on Monday.
Dimag
I have a 2002 325ci (service date 12/15/01) and was able to get inspection 1 completed just before the maintenance expired (12/15/04). At that time, I still had a year left on the manufacturers warranty (12/15/05). Sometime between the 2002 models and now, they changed to 4yr maintenance coverage. Unless it's different for the X5s, I think your out of luck.
Joe

Must have been 2003 as my Z4 (built in Jan. 2003) has the 4 year maintenance.
Tom K.
On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:07:26 -0500, "Tom K."

November for the 325i). Thing is, I only cover about 5k miles a year in each since I split driving between them - that spreads out the service intervals quite a bit. I may never get to use the free maintenance at this rate.     epbrown -- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black

I have a similar "problem" with a daily driver 328i, the Z4 and a BMW motorcycle. Buried in the fine print in the manual should be a statement about yearly oil changes & I believe the dealers will provide it as part of the covered maintenance. Maybe you could negotiate a price discount on your next new BMW on this basis!
Tom K.
Thanks everybody for the answers - I am out of luck here, in 2002 BMW had 3 year 36000 miles free maintenance policy. Confirmed at BMW USA customer relations.
Dimag