X5 sales brochure

About 5 years ago I got a 2002 540i CPO and somewhere I found a source for BMW's 5 series sales catalog, like the one you'd find in a showroom. I can't remember where I got it but I just bought a 2008 X5 CPO and would like to find one for this.

Anybody have any ideas? I may have written to the corporate office in NJ, not sure. I'm NOT looking for a repair manual and I'm NOT looking to pay money for one on Ebay but they're really informative on some of the features and specs.

thanks, Dale

Reply to
Dale Williams