X5 Tail Light Loose

The tail light on my 2001 X5 BMW keeps coming loose. I have tried to clean the contacts, but the socket seems loose. The bulb fits tight in the socket but the socket is loose in the car receptical. Can anyone
help with this problem?
I have the same problem with my X5 the funny thing is BMW knows about this but refuse to fix if you talk loud enough you might be lucky.