Xenon bulbs

This is propably a stupid question but is it difficult to change xenon headlight bulbs. My car is BMW 520 -97. I looked under hood and it the left
bulb seems to need a scewdriver to open three screws first. The righr side without screws. The bulbs are expensive so I dont want to break anything. Can someone tell how to take old bulb off without breaking anything.
Vesku from Finland
IF you're going to work on your car, get yourself a Bentley Manual:
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code 02
IF not, find yourself a good independent and have them do it!
i don't think they have got 3series 2006? where can i find it from?