Xenon bulbs

This is propably a stupid question but is it difficult to change xenon headlight bulbs. My car is BMW 520 -97. I looked under hood and it the left bulb seems to need a scewdriver to open three screws first. The righr side without screws. The bulbs are expensive so I dont want to break anything. Can someone tell how to take old bulb off without breaking anything.

Vesku from Finland

Reply to
Vesa Aaltonen

IF you're going to work on your car, get yourself a Bentley Manual:

IF not, find yourself a good independent and have them do it!

Reply to
bfd

i don't think they have got 3series 2006? where can i find it from?

Reply to
Erhanboy