Xenon Headlights

How do I take out lamp so I can change it?

I don't know exactly since I don't know what kind of car you have, but there should be illustrated steps in your owner's manual.
Tom.

Which will probably recommend taking the car to a dealer "to avoid fatal injury" as replacing a xenon bulb isn't quite as simple as replacing a halogen unit.
Tom K.
I got it out but . . . .dam bulb cost $$$$$ to replace!!!