Xenon Headlights

How do I take out lamp so I can change it?

Reply to
2k.328ci

I don't know exactly since I don't know what kind of car you have, but there should be illustrated steps in your owner's manual.

Tom.

Reply to
Tom Sanderson

Which will probably recommend taking the car to a dealer "to avoid fatal injury" as replacing a xenon bulb isn't quite as simple as replacing a halogen unit.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

I got it out but . . . .dam bulb cost $$$$$ to replace!!!

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@news.boeing.com...

Reply to
2k.328ci