XM Satellite Radion in 2001 325xi

I have a Delphi Roady XT xm satellite radio receiver and am driving a 325xi sedan with the 'business cd' stereo system. I don't have a cd changer.
Currently I listen by setting the receiver to the same fm station as the car's radio. I've heard there may be away to setup a direct connection using the wiring for the cd changer option. If anyone could confirm this is possible and direct me to more infomration, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks, rw

I added the aux input to my 2003 525 business radio, and use my XM Roady without any rf modulator,and it is very enjoyable. You didn't state what model year your 325 is, but if it is 2002 or later (?) the aux input kit may be available.
Alphageek wrote:

The subject line sort of indicates a 2001...
--
-Fred W

Oh. Never mind.
It is a 2001. Thanks.
The Cassette works WAY better thanthe FM modulator.
They make a cassette adaptor that has a headphone jack (2.5mm) that can be plugged into the side of the Roady.