Your thoughts on BMW's NAV

Hi all -
I'm planning on getting a 2006 525i with a NAV. What are your thoughts on it? Is it easy to use? How about the voice activated piece of it?
thanks!

I find it easy to use (although sometime I disagee with it regarding the route chosen). It is terrific in metropolitan areas where it seems to choose a very good route for you and the voice control works very well.
Well worth the money!
Roger
Well worth it, but fiddly as fook! =)
Not nearly as user-friendly as that found in Acura and Lexus.
R / John

Agree, compared to the Japanese, BMW's NAV is junk. They really should be giving it away. BMW should have followed Jaguar and bought the Nippon Denso system used by Lexus/Toyota or the Acura/honda system. NOW that is how a NAV should work.