Z3 1.9 cat convertor source?

Looks like I need a new cat on my U.S.-spec Z3 1.9. The OE looks like $1395, and I'm not going to pay that. The design appears to be an integrated cat and muffler, which doesn't
lend itself to a universal replacement.
Are there any good alternatives out there?
Can I use a universal cat and also a universal muffler?
Suggestions?
Take a look here.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category3629&viewitem=&item 0033692515

Well....that's quite a bit better.
Thanks