Z3 1996 alarm unit master rest

I have to reset my alarm system need to know how ( like a new install from the begining)I also would like to program a remote 2 button ( P/n 82 11 1
469 448) the alarm is disabled now ( was told by the dealer to remove the fuse behind the unit and it worked) now I can't get the alarm to work at all...HELP