Z3 Dashboard Wind Whistle

I get a whistle coming somewhere from in the dash (behind the instrument pod?) when I'm driving 50-60MPH with a strong cross wind coming from the left.
Non of the HVAC settings make any difference. It's wind whistling/leaking through somewhere and it's MAKING ME CRAZY.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Greg
Greg:
You might check the plastic panel that sits just underneath the windshield wipers. The area below the panel contains the wiper motor assembly and the heater fan. Any noise from a loose or broken panel might be audible in the cabin. Only a guess as my Z3 has never exhibited that type of noise.
RJD