Z3 wheel fitment

Has anyone any experience with putting 18 inch wheels on a Z3? Is it doable?

Reply to
Data Processing Careers, Inc.

What size tyres were you intending to fit?

Reply to
Fred

Sure. I wouldn't. But you can do it.

Even if you do not intend to buy from them, the Tire Rack website is valuable for answering these sorts of fitment questions:

Fred W

Data Processing Careers, Inc.

Psycho

Exactly my sentiment. On my '97 Z3 I had the stock 16" wheels, and in my opinion they were plenty sporty. Remember, it's not (all) about the looks. It's (more) about how the car performs. It will perform better in real world street applications with 16" wheels with good tires than with 18's.

Reply to
Fred W