Z4

I'm going to get a new z4 in the next 6 months... I have one now and like the car. Is there any news on any upcoming changes that might affect my decision?
Bob
--
_________________________________
S. Robert Davidoff, DMD, FACP

German car mag auto motor sport has issued information about an upcoming M-version of the Z4. It shall be equipped with a cropped M5 engine with 8 cylinders and 415 hp - the upcoming M3 will have the same engine. The usual M performance stuff will be onboard, a sequential gearbox will be available. Scheduled start of deliverey is said to be early 2006. Accordingt to ams BMW also is preparing to launch a coupe version of the Z4 in shooting brake style (like they did with the Z3 coup).
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Been on holiday, Frank?
DAS

Not really. Had lot of work on my desk and did not use my BMW very often (bad weather).
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
Thanks for the information Frank. An M Z4 is an interesting possibility for me. I will look into it...
Bob
--
S. Robert Davidoff, DMD, FACP