Z4 Alarm questions

I had a BMW OEM alarm installed in my 2005 Z4. It is the basic alarm (without the sensors in the footwells).
Two questions:
There are no alarm stickers on the windows. Does this alarm come with them
and, if so, can I purchase separately?
Also, we have an after market alarm on our Mini S. Hitting the car will cause it to chirp. I activated the alarm and then rocked the car from the front fender. It did not go off. I would have thought the tilt function would have set it off. It did go off when I attempted to open the trunk with the key.

The '05 doesn't have a tilt sensor. Only the '03 did for some reason. There are no stickers for the windows.
SO

I went to the dealership to buy some leather conditioner and spent a little time with the service department. Turns out there are two types of alarms. The one I have installed goes off only if the doors, trunk or hood are opened. So essentially someone could break a window, bump the car with theirs or cut through the roof and the alarm will not go off. The higher priced alarm has these features plus motion detectors in the footwells.
You are right about the stickers. Ridiculous. The alarm is already insufficient in my opinion. Crooks will not be bright enough to look for the blinking light below the rear view mirror. I am going to buy some after market ones.

    Truth is, neither a blinking light nor a window sticker is going to convince a thief because lots of people use fakes of both "warnings." Indeed, the dealer can program your clown nose to blink whether you have an alarm or not. The factory alarm does what it's supposed to do - discourage the casual amateur from breaking into the car.     epbrown
--
How can you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I been?
Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill