Z4 Door won't Open

I have a Z4 and from time to time the driver door won't open. I have to actually put up the window in order for the door to open. I have been to a
BMW dealer serveral times and I still have this problem. Has anyone had this problem and if so how was it resolved.
Thank you in advance were your assistance.
I have had a problem with a loose window and the dealer told me it is a common trouble for Z4's on the driver side door. They were not torqued properly at the factory. I do not know if that could be related, but it is something to look into.