Z4 repair

I was recently rear-ended in my '03 Z4 and am looking for a good BMW authorized repair facility located in Phoenix, Arizona - any recommendations?
Thanks!

If you are willing to spend the money, take it to a restoration shop, not just a collision repair/body shop.
Body shops are more interested in completing the job, getting paid, but often cut corners. A body shop's philosophy is to repair the damage from top to bottom, and remove/repair/replace as few parts as necessary, namely only damaged parts.
Insurance companies don't pay restoration cost, only cost to repair (if less than car value).
Restoration shops take the car almost completely apart. They rebuild car from bottom up. A restoration shop's philosophy is just that, restoring the car to original from the ground up.
Restoration shops take longer, and cost more.
If you don't want to spend more money than the "at fault" drivers insurance company is willing to pay, either get an attorney, sue the other driver/insurance company, else settle on a good body shop.
JoshIII Not UK