Zaino, P21S, Pinnacle, Klasse, and Menzerna

Hello.
I've been reading alot on car waxes on the internet and any magazines I find. I even got the guru reports booklet/magazine.

It looks like Zaino is the wax of choice for looks AND durability.
For better looks, go with Pinnacle or P21S, but they sacrifice durability, ALOT of durability.
Klasse is in between these two categories... I think.
Does that look about right to you? (Meguiar products don't even break the top 15 of Guru Reports. The first appearance is at 18, and it's the Gold Class.)
But... what about this new product by Menzerna, called "FMJ" (Full Molecular Jacket) How does it compare? I just read the blurb on it on www.properautocare.com. Seems like a contender. Is it? Anyone give it a try?
Finally, why is it that autozone doesn't sell the high end wax products, which aren't necessarily the most expensive?
thanks!
"DaLoverhino"

The reports I've seen on AudiWorld indicate that FMJ isn't nearly as durable as Zaino.
http://forums.audiworld.com/detail/msgs/30497.phtml
Personally, I only have experience with Zaino, so I can't compare it with the other ones you mentioned.
Regards,
Pete

Well thanks for sharing that Pete. Always good to know. I haven't any of them, so I just wanted to post that important information too. I've also never been attacked by a shark. Should I post that here too?
Regardless.
"tech27" wrote

What's your problem? I posted a link to a response that I thought was valuable to the OP since he was asking about FMJ. You want me to apologize for that?
Cheers,
Pete