01 DeVille stalls??

I have an 01 Deville with 29K miles on it, and it will quit running occasionally. If idling, it will shut down like you turned the key, or while driving in traffic, etc. Iím thinking a crank sensor, as Iíve
changed fuel filter, no codes stored, etc. Itís under warranty, but they want to give me a song and dance about diagnosing with no symtoms. Just wondering if this type of problem is widespread, or is an isolated incedent among millions of cars produced?? Anybody else??
‚úĖ
you might be right.. either that or there is a short in your wiring harness somewhere along the line... that is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.. if it is under warranty let them do it.. if you have to pay for it then get your trusty circuit tester and go hunting.. good luck

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
My '98 Deville did this and I found that the EGR valve was dirty.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ