1967 Calais

Greetings: I was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me the difference between a "regular" De Ville and a Calais? I'm looking at a '67 Calais
coupe and the owner claims it to be one of very few made, unlike the De Villes of the same year. Any benefit or anything special that the Calais had over the D/V?
Thanks in advance, Joe

The 1967 Calais was a "value" model to compete with "lesser" cars... for example power windows were optional and vinyl/cloth upholstery was standard.
For the most part I believe the Calais could be optioned up to match a De Ville... and major drivetrain components were the same.
Don't have production stats handy...
Thanks, that answers my questions. I was lead to believe that the Calais was a notch above the De Ville.

http://100megsfree4.com/cadillac/cad1960/cad67s.htm
I have no idea how reliable this information is... but it looks plausible.