1970 2d seville

I am having to liquidate father in law's cars. I need to know if there is any value in a 1970 2 door seville, interior shot, but body in good shape.
sitting for 15 years. have title. Thanks for any help I can get
There is some value in anything. What do you need to get for it?
Thanks CCC

Do you still have the car? Does it run? Where are you located?