1970 2d seville

I am having to liquidate father in law's cars. I need to know if there is any value in a 1970 2 door seville, interior shot, but body in good shape. sitting for 15 years. have title. Thanks for any help I can get

Reply to
Wahobac

There is some value in anything. What do you need to get for it?

Thanks CCC

Reply to
<cccentral

Do you still have the car? Does it run? Where are you located?

Reply to
Raymond Burtt II