1971 Fleetwood Limo

Can you guys help me out with finding a wiring diagram for a 71 Fleetwood limo? I've looked on the internet and found nothing. I would like to have it going for my little brother's prom on Saturday. If any of you guys have one please send it to me. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
labtechjc

Kind of short notice but you might try here.

Don Schmidt

They don't have any information for the car there. The site says it's no longer available.

Reply to
labtechjc

Maybe the Deville diagram at this site will help.

Don Schmidt

They may not have it online but a parts store should be able to get the wiring printout in book for, I had a short in my wires and had a shop repair it and they cost me $400.00 for that job alone. and I had a 1978 limo in Hawaii.

The Lone Sidewalk Astronomer of Rosamond Telescope Buyers FAQ

Astronomy
The Church of Eternity
World

Starlord