1971 Fleetwood Limo

Can you guys help me out with finding a wiring diagram for a 71 Fleetwood limo? I've looked on the internet and found nothing. I would like to have it going for my little brother's prom on Saturday. If any
of you guys have one please send it to me. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Kind of short notice but you might try here.
http://www.helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp
--
Don
Vancouver USA