1978 Deville Air blows fuses.

This might be a common problem with this model. I have a 78 that will blow the fuse which is a 15 ampere as I recall. Put in a new one and it runs great then the fuse will blow in several days or so. It has a full charge
of R-12 with no leaks. I finally put in a breaker and now have intermit. air conditioning. Any help will be appreciated. I have heard othetrs having the same problem with this year and model Cadillac.