1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham 4.1L V8

If anyone can please tell me where the M.A.P. Sensor on this vehicle is located, I would certainly appreciate it. The Chilton manual I have was not written by someone who truly understands how to put together a manual
in a "clear" and "concise" maner with "clear" and "concise" photos and/or illustrations. IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHERE THE MAP SENSOR IS LOCATED ON THIS VEHICLE, IT WILL HELP. THANK YOU!
I'm not absolutely sure that I've got the right model, but it looks like it's "behind the RH side of the instrument panel below the instrument panel compartment".
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:11:09 -0400, "Normanie"

Under the glove box with a vacuum hose going to it.