1986 fleetwood engine compatibility

Hi,

I was lucky enough to receive a 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood. All the exterior and interior are in remarkable condition, but the engine is going to die any day. I fell in love with this car and I'm not ready to send it to its grave in the junkyard. I would like to spend my summer break installing a new engine in this baby.

Can someone please tell me what engines would fit into my car? I would also like to know the price range of these engines.

Thank you.

Reply to
kentahirose87