1987 Cad Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance... hyd. roller lifters part #?

I've been playing tag-team with JC Whitney. I mistakenly ordered Chevy 307 lifters the first time, my bad... knew it was an Olds 307... their screens just plain-out suck now. Anyway, sent them back...ordered the Olds 307 lifters. They come in this afternoon... right dia., wrong type. The ones in the motor have an H-clip thing that apparently keeps them from dancing. The varnish buildup didn't let me take the lifters out earlier when I started the project (Nov!) and so I horsed one out this afternoon. They're hydraulic ROLLER lifters. What the hell? A few years ago, my local GM dealership gave me a set of their old microfiche sets for the car and a microfiche machine... but I've since lost the microfiche sets. Anyone know of any GM#'s or aftermarket #'s for these so I can get my ride back on the road? Driving my 1984 Chevy P-30 StepVan isn't exactly... stylish. ;)

Reply to
Marc Mercier

Found my answer.

Clevite H2201 or H2104 Sealed Power HT-2104 Melling JB-2104

Reply to
Marc Mercier