1990 Brougham Antenna advice please

I have a 1990 brougham and love it, but I need to replace the antenna.. I have the shop manual but it references a rear fender antenna in the R&R ..
do you by chance have R&R instructions for the radio antenna? Do I go in through the wheelwell or is the access plate behind the hood hinge?
Thanks!
It is supposed to be mounted in the rear. If it is mounted in the front fender someone replaced it and how they put it in is anyone's guess. I would remove the front tire and inner fenderwell to access it.
chaz