1990 cadillac brougham, 5.7 v8 fuel injected

I just got a 1990 cadillac brougham and the guy I bought it off of said he didnít remember when the last oil change was so I decided to change the oil. before I picked up a new oil filter and such, I
checked the size of the old filter, and it was huge. at the store, the filter for a 1990 cadillac brougham, v8 5.7 liter fuel injected engine was a little smaller than the one already on it. should I go with the size of the one on it or the size Fram suggests?
‚úĖ
Why take the chance of repeating some unknown person's error???
Always go with published specifications.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I have a 1990 brougham also and love it, but I need to replace the antenna.. I have the shop manual but it references a rear fender antenna in the R&R .. do you by chance have R&R instructions for the radio antenna? Do I go in through the wheelwell or is the access plate behind the hood hinge?
Thanks!

http://www.autoforumz.com/Cadillac-1990-brougham-v8-fuel-injected-ftopict135359.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pe7219
Add pictures here