1990 DeVille

Hi, folks, , , , , , ,
I just purchased a 1990 Sedan DeVille. A one owner, little old lady in LongBeach CA, 60K and absolutely immaculate. This is my 20th caddy over the years so they are not new
to me.
This one does something strange that someone here may be to enlighten me about. After driving and the car sits for a while, an electric moter fires up and runs for about 30 seconds or so, then stops. I can't figure out what is happenimng here.
Any hints?
Thanx
Ron C.
Maybe the radiator fan, or the self leveling motor which may be enough to last for the 5 minute "on" time. Pop the hood and look and listen for either.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America!

Cadillac has a delayed accessory power that stays on for five minutes after turning the ignition key off. Your leveling motor will be without power after the five minute time period.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America!
The crusie control on my 1990 Sedan DeVille is inop. The light comse on, and the display reads "engaged", but it does not work. I think it's a vacuum leak, but does anyone here have any hints???
Thanx

I had a vacuum bellows go bad on me which causes the throttle control to be ineffective. Figure around $100 for a replacement.