1993 Cadillac deVille

Hello!

My 1993 Sedan deVille was recently stolen and get this, the seats were missing. It's a high mileage car, but was always garaged and is cosmetically excellent condition. Do guys know a reputable place where I can get some replacement seats?

I need a front driver's seat with track and arm rest and a rear seat with arm rest in light neutral. I Would like them to be in nice condition.

Thanks!!!!

VEHICLE TYPE: 1993 Cadillac Car - DeVille Vin #: 1g6cd53b9p4325134 Engine Size: 8 Number of Cylinders: 8 Cylinders Drive Train: FWD Transmission: Automatic Number of Doors: 4 Doors

CONTACT INFORMATION: Company Name: Name: Daniel Key Email: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Phone: 651.308.9419

ADDRESS INFORMATION: 469 S. Pascal Apt. 2 St. Paul, MN 55105

Reply to
White Avenger

Dr Pepper

I should have given you the site, , , , ,

They are ALL CADILLAC ! ! !

Ron C.

Dr Pepper