1995Cadillac eldo.

Recently my engine coolant light come on,then Idle engine,& if im stopped the car stalls,If im on the road the engine will straighten out,I think that
because I don't drive my car very much I may have water in the fuel,I put some dry gas in the tank,seems to be working better,am I right that I have water in the fuel account not running it very much,Let me know(Please0