1996 DeVille Blower Motor Power Module

I have a problem with my 1996 a/c blower motor. The original stop working,so I replaced it.Now the new motor will come on run for awhile then stop,it does this over and over again,also the wires(between the motor and the plug in)get very hot,hot enough to melt the insulation.Iwas told that the power module was causing the motor to start and stop.Can anyone tell me where the power module is located,and can I replace it myself? Thanks Anyone. David

Reply to
bobbyric

I believe that on the Caddies after '94 the blower module was integral to the motor. On my '93 Eldo it is separate. Ask at

. Someone there is bound to have a '96 and can give you a definitive answer.

Reply to
NickySantoro

Thanks NICKYSan for the info.

Reply to