1996 SLS

It has 90,000 miles. It has stalled twice in the last week. Once at 45mph and once at 20mph. There is no noise when it happens, the engine is just suddenly off. It starts back up fine when I shift into neutral.

Should I be worried? Does anyone know what it might be?

Reply to
quizibuk

Have you put regular gas in it? Regular gas was put in my car by someone who doesn't normally drive it and it stalled on me 2 or 3 times...

Reply to
jmm76