1998 Cadillac Seville STS

Need help from AC people. AC/Vent fan cutting out. Will run and have good cold air, and then fan shuts off. It will turn back on by itself after a short time, and will run fine for a
time, and then will shut off again. Can any one out there explain what the problem might be and how do I correct it. Thanks
I had the same problem on my Cadillac. Fan was drawing to many amps. Check electrical connection at fan it should be getting hot. If not sounds like the fan is bad.